Wednesday, November 14, 2012

One Direction / Take Me Home: Harry Styles.

We are now on day three of my One Direction fashion special. If I could put a title on this it would be "Styled in Styles," though I think I'd be the only one giggling in my cleverness.  In celebration of their new album "Take Me Home," which is was out as of yesterday, I am dressing up as each boy and will be posting them till Friday. These are my interpretations of them, and they aren't exact (though I wish they could be). I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. 

Harry seems to have the cool casual look that I adore. His signature piece seems to be a blazer so I thought I'd incorporate that was well as the white Converse. Then I added a Marc Jacobs t-shirt and Cheap Monday jeans for the casual look. 

(Pictures from various tumblrs.)
Pictures taken by Parker. :) His twitter and instagram - @parkersmee.

Hope you're having a good week so far! 

Love, Jenae.

No comments: